3/7/09

D.I.T.H.

There's been a few r&b uploads on this blog even though I'm mostly into rap, one of the reasons is that we've just started a new monthly in Stockholm strictly dedicated to r&b (where I'm playing alongside my main man, the king of r&b Crona), and I'm trying to fill my Serato crates with the best stuff possible.
One of the songs I've been trying to track down is the Untouchables remix of Boyz II Men "Thank You", I just found out last week that it's been sitting on one of my external harddrives for a very long time.

Here we go!

Another song I'll most definitely play is the single from Al Green's "Soul Survivor" (no Jeezy), certainly not the Rev's greatest album but damn this song is good!

Everything's Gonna Be Alright


1 comment:

step one said...

nice blog man. I've been after that Boyz II Men remix for years! It was impossible to find even when it first came out!
i've linked you on my blog @ http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

thanks